Hey kids! Justin posted this comic a while ago and never told me about it, so naturally he went to sleep and never posted a rant. Since I'm magical, I knew about his seditious actions, and have deigned to rant for you!
So, the new TV season is upon us. Lots of glorious new shows to watch (and lots of crap). I'm planning to do some more in-depth write-ups in the near future, but in the mean time here are some quick impressions:
- Everwood, Season 1, Episodes 1-2: Amazing. Already one of my favorite shows. If you like Gilmore Girls, you owe it to yourself to check this out. If you don't, but just like good drama, the same applies.
- Firefly, Season 1, Episode 1: Meh.
- John Doe, Season 1, Episode 1: Intruiging, but taking a worrisome direction.
- Charmed, Season 5, Episodes 1-2: It's Charmed. You like it or you don't.
- Crossing Jordan, Season 2, Episode 1: Still badly flawed. It's probably not going to get any better than last season.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 7, Episode 1: Brannigan Begin Again
- Haunted, Season 1, Episode 1: Mark Snow's music is great. Actually it's the reason I stuck around to watch. This is a Millennium wannabe that's lacking most of the things that made Millennium so good. But if they can correct the problems, this could be a good show.